Stone and Slate Cladding
At The Tile Emporium we are dedicated to delivering natural stone and slate cladding that is of the highest quality. Stone cladding is making a firm comeback and offers stunning textures and shades to homes inside and out. It innovatively transforms exteriors and interiors.
Stylish Modern Cladding
Unlike the old fashioned crazy-paving-style stone cladding, modern day stone and slate cladding alternatives are much more stylish. Modern cladding tiles are strip stacked and rectangular, but still slightly irregular. These types of tile are being used to bring a touch of natural stone beauty to our homes and are increasingly used by architects in new modern structures. There are many imitation tiles on the market at the moment, but to avoid risking that 1970’s crazy paving look, it’s always best to use natural stone.
There’s something warm and rich about natural stone decoration or brick effect panels in a home. It is an authentic, undated look which is comfortable in any home setting. It blends perfectly with most interiors and décor, from traditionally styled homes to contemporary. Our natural cladding exudes style and class. With our decorative stone effect panels it is easy to achieve a sensational look at a competitive price.
Our Range of Stone Cladding
Our products offer everyone the opportunity to harness this iconic look within their home, whether in the lounge, open-plan living spaces, or on exterior walls. Our slate cladding is popular in modern kitchen design, and our natural stone veneers compliment country home décor perfectly.
The Stone Tile Emporium has a range of different stone cladding wall options including, but not limited to:
Quartz Face Cladding in; white, black and cream.
Marble Rock Face Cladding in; cream, brown and beige.
Travertine Mosaic Cladding in; beige/cream
Other Cladding options are available upon request. Just drop by our shop or call us to find out more about our cladding ranges.
The Creative Effects of Stone Tiles
- Many leading architects, developers and interior designers are currently using stone cladding to create many different looks. The type of stone, colour, finish and even the size of the tile effects the creative outcome. One of the great aspects of natural stone cladding is the diversity of stone available, which makes picking a finish and style to suit your home easy.
- Choose travertine stone cladding for a more natural, rustic appearance. It’s a versatile type of natural stone, which can be used both inside your home and on the exterior. Marble cladding by contrast brings a more polished and elegant look to any interior. Whatever style you’re after, we have a natural stone cladding to suit your needs.
- Stone tiles can be used outside the house to great effect. It does not matter if water gets behind the cladding outdoors as mould and moss growth isn’t an issue and is sometimes encouraged to create a natural effect. Some tiles can even be removed before, or after the installation, and mosses can be grown off the walls in the spaces left behind. Plant-cladded homes are very much on trend and aspects of this style are easily achieved with partial stone cladding.
- We wouldn’t recommend putting these tiles in an interior area where they are likely to get very wet, such as adjacent to baths, sinks and any form of running water. This is because there is no grouting in-between the cladding tiles and they are therefore not completely watertight. Moss and algae look perfectly natural on the exterior of a building, but we think you’ll agree aren’t so welcome on the inside.
- Stone tile cladding works fantastically well as a feature wall within the home. Used in a contemporary context it’s a great way to create contrast. For the more traditional home it brings a lovely, warm, comfortable feel to any room in your house.
View Our Recent Stone Tile Installations
Why Choose Us?
We are a family-run tile business in Reigate, Surrey with a whole team of exceptional craftsman offering professional fitting services. We pride ourselves on our high quality products, exceptional workmanship and great customer service. We offer a wide range of quality tiles and we are dedicated to making your home look every bit as beautiful as you’ve dreamed about. There are no other high street retail shops offering the same quality products and fitting services as us at The Tile Emporium.